Thomas, DeGrood & Witenoff, PC
Professional Performance—We Focus Our Role So That You Can Focus on Yours
Thomas, DeGrood & Witenoff, PC, represents professional clients in metro Detroit, Southeastern and lower Michigan who require close, consistent legal support for strong business performance.
- Life insurance companies
- Disability insurance companies
- Independent insurance agents
- Real estate brokers
- Engineers and engineering firms
- Architects and architecture firms
- Physicians and medical practices
- Attorneys and law firms
- Accountants and financial advisors
- Claims against financial and securities industry
- Sports and entertainment
- Municipal liability
- Manufacturing and product liability
- Wrongful termination
We also provide appellate lawyer services for clients who need legal help on the State or Supreme Court levels in administrative, regulatory, or disciplinary proceedings.
Affording Excellence in Professional Practices
Thomas, DeGrood & Witenoff, PC, wants the professional practices we touch—both yours and ours—to be excellent.
We believe in surpassing expectations so that our business and insurance clients can focus on keeping their professional promises, too.
Our attorneys practice our firm’s core values so that metro Detroit, Southeastern and lower Michigan’s business community stays strong:
- We believe legal counsel should be an affordable item in a business budget.
- We believe open communication generates effective, unique legal strategies.
- We believe creative legal thinking adds value to your business.
Thomas, DeGrood & Witenoff, PC, is a nominated member of the Council on Litigation Management, an alliance of law firms, insurance companies, and risk managers that promotes ethical billing for excellent business services.